December 4, 2008

13 Most Underrated Pleasures

One of my friends recommended me a book called The Hedonism Handbook: Mastering the Lost Arts of Leisure and Pleasure by Michael Flocker. It was one of those books that you wanted to finish in one read and you did. Or in this case, I did.

Many parts of this book give the interesting thoughts and tips to ponder on and follow by... like these following 13 suggestions of activities that some may do it occasionally while the others might take them for granted.

1 Floating in the ocean
2 Afternoon cocktails
3 Sleeping in
4 The foot massage
5 Making out in the rain
6 Dirty dancing
7 Reading in a hammock
8 Candlelit baths for two
9 Sitting in silence
10 Uncontrollable laughter
11 Three-martini lunch
12 A nice long nap (15-45 mins)
13 Sunbathing

Right, I'm going to talk about a few of them in my future posts. For now, please excuse me to get on with the pleasure #12. Haha

No comments: